Friday, April 14, 2017

[Review] Bound by Lies by Rebecca Shea

Title: Bound by Lies
Author: Rebecca Shea
Series: Bound and Broken, book 2
Release Date: June 15, 2015
Format: eARC

Torn between two men; one was what I needed, the other was what I wanted.One man was safe and the other was dangerous.But both men would lay down their lives to save me.
ATF agent Sam Cortez is fighting to bring down the Estrada family empire, which was built on murder and corruption. Alex Estrada did what was needed to keep me safe…and paid with his life. 
Starting over as I try to rebuild my life, it’s clear that the past is never what it seems. 
What no one knew was that we were all bound by lies. 



Review
**4.5 Stars**
First things first, this is not a standalone. You need to read book 1, Broken by Lies, prior to reading this book. This review will be short and sweet because I don't know if I can type it without spoilers because it's THAT good, I loved every second of this book and where it starts with Emilia's story. So here is what I have to say.
I was sucked in from page 1. It picks up right where book 1 ends and I didn't see what was coming. You feel for Emilia at the end of book 1 and you feel for her in book 2, but holy moly. That's all I can say. I came, I saw, I conquered. But I feel like I should say Rebecca conquered because holy moly did she ever conquer on this baby.
I loved it. I couldn't put it down. I mean who needs sleep anyways, right? I know I made it into the wee hours of the morning because I wanted to know what happened and I do not regret it. It was amazing. The characters and the web that was weaved was amazing! I didn't see it coming, but it makes Alex and Emilia's story that much better.
I can't wait for book 3. I can't wait for someone's story, who that someone is, well you'll just have to read the book to find out!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...